New to the Forum

This forum is for newcomers to the Forums to find out more about using the Garden Express Forums. It contains some general guidelines and hints on making the most of the Forums. It SHOULD NOT be used for posting queries or general chat.

Moderators: Forum_mod, Pam, abwal

New to the Forum

Postby Chezzak » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi

My name is Cheryl and I am new to the Forum. I am married, with a son, but have no other family around. I started gardening about 2 1/2 years ago after being diagnosed with Macular Dystrophy, along with other complications. So I very much have to pick my days that I can get outside (the sun doesn't like me much sometimes).

I love gardening and I love flowers, the more scented the better. I started by growing annuals from seed, but have now started adding more perennials. I have bulbs everywhere, and soon realised how fast some can multiply... :D so I've had to learn by trial and error.

I would very much like to meet other keen gardeners in my area for a cuppa and chat, maybe swap some plants or seeds, and just to be able to learn a little more, and definitely make some friends along the way.

Cheryl
Chezzak
Apprentice

Re: New to the Forum

Postby Pam » Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:40 am

Hi Cheryl. Welcome to the forums. :D
Pam
Garden Wizard

Return to Garden Express Newcomers Guide