Russell Lupins

A forum dedicated to perennials, the ornamental plants that last from year to year adding colour, shape and fragrance to the garden.

Moderators: Forum_mod, Pam, Luzy, Bulbinella

Postby Pokie » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:09 pm

Ann wrote:I've got some seeds shooting :D I can always pot them, but there is one in the garden with the roses which has not died and I think my soil profile is slowly changing. :D

Make sure the seeds have enough sun or they will grow too much for the sun and snap. :(
Pokie
Garden Wizard

Postby Pokie » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:10 pm

The Estate wrote:I hope I plant4ed mine the right way :?: :idea: very long root sytem, was lucky i think, they had started to shoot, also planted today 4 4 pom pones and 1 cream calla, it my tying up the poopd forgive me my arms are just aching sooooo bad, legs hurt :cry: only got one side done today mulching ect.. bin still very full :twisted: Also transplanted my pineapple plant bulbs out of their pots and into the garden as well.

Very busy I see. So much for a holiday! :D
Pokie
Garden Wizard

Postby The Estate » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:14 pm

Ahhhhhhhh but it is too me :oops: , I just love to be outside in the garden at this time of the years, just update my work/hol thread/ love it
The Estate
Garden Wizard

Postby Pokie » Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:17 pm

The Estate wrote:Ahhhhhhhh but it is too me :oops: , I just love to be outside in the garden at this time of the years, just update my work/hol thread/ love it

Yes, today was a beautiful day! No wind and the most pleasant tempurature! :D
Pokie
Garden Wizard

Previous

Return to Perennials