Colours

This is the Garden Express Summer Garden Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. Please refer to the Competition Terms & Conditions and the specific Judging Criteria and Prize announcements. Entries close March 17th 2006. Competition now closed - winners have been announced.

Colours

Postby Marrion » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:45 pm

I really don't know how this happened :-? For some reason the colours came out in really nice blended hues :o

Marrion

Postby Luzy » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:56 pm

Lovely scene - the grasses blend really well and the colours are fantastic! :D I can pick out some Iris (but not the type), some Pansies and Penstemon(?) - okay, so I'm stumped. :?
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby Marrion » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:09 pm

All the strappy leaves are Iris, the ones in flower are a late flowering variety but have no idea of their name :) The pansies were planted at the same time as my tulips and keep on keeping on. The other flowers are actually Antirrhinums (Snapdragons) and that foliage on the left is a yellow rose (have no idea why it came out that colour) :-?
Marrion

colours

Postby scamper » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:33 pm

That is a beautiful piece of garden . Wouldn't it make a nice painting. Difficult though! Scamper. :)
scamper
Head Gardener

color

Postby sunraysia1 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:32 pm

The scents must be amazing
sunraysia1
Groundsperson

Return to Summer Garden 2006 Photo Competition