The Lazy Gardener

This is the Garden Express Summer Garden Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. Please refer to the Competition Terms & Conditions and the specific Judging Criteria and Prize announcements. Entries close March 17th 2006. Competition now closed - winners have been announced.

The Lazy Gardener

Postby scamper » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:30 am

Thank you for the encouragement to enter, hope you don't mind seeing the photo again.......

scamper
Head Gardener

Postby Marrion » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:29 am

We loved seeing it again (Y)
Marrion

Postby Luzy » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:42 pm

I still love it, Scamper! One of those gardens I'd like to just wander around... :D
Luzy
Garden Wizard

reply to Luzy

Postby scamper » Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:35 pm

Thank you Luzy. it is a nice hideaway garden, not very tidy, not very lush. at times looks quite scruffy, but most people seem to enjoy it. It comes as a surprise being big and quiet,right beside the main road. I love it but not the work although I am learning to like it in small doses. It messes up my asthma a bit though. Luzy if that bird flu thing kills off the local birds won't it be dreadful. We can't give them all injections can we. I dread to think of it. Scamper.
scamper
Head Gardener

Postby Luzy » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:13 pm

Small doses can go a long way in keeping something enjoyable - especially when it's the maintenance! (:|

And let's hope that the bird flu thing doesn't become a problem (yn)
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Return to Summer Garden 2006 Photo Competition