Climbing Blue Moon

This is the Garden Express Rose Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. Please refer to the Competition Terms & Conditions and the specific Judging Criteria and Prize announcements. Entries close February 17th 2006. Competition now closed.

Climbing Blue Moon

Postby Marrion » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:41 pm

"Blue Moon" with Penstemon "Sour Grapes" . Feverdew and the Sheila's Shed in the background

Image[/b]
Marrion

Postby mic » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:51 pm

Your garden appears to be huge, I try to match them all your photos together in my head :lol: :lol:
Those pine looking trees in the background are magnificent!!
mic
Head Gardener

Postby Marrion » Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:58 pm

It isn't a huge garden but has special areas. The pine trees are actually a pain as they are putting my garden in too much shade, however, they do stop a lot of the cold westerly winds.
Marrion

Postby Luzy » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:40 am

Looks great Marrion, and a lovely archway. I reckon those pines add to the look of a beautiful alcove. (Y) :D
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby tomato grower » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:23 pm

Love the blue moon.

Just a question does the rose bush have to be in my garden? Because I have a winning photo of a rose in my brothers garden That I am just itching to enter.
tomato grower
Propagator

Postby Marrion » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:34 am

Hi again TG, read the rules and conditions at the beginning of the forum I am pretty sure that you can enter anyone's garden or plants if you have their permission to enter it and as long as you have actually taken it.
So go for it (Y)
Marrion

Return to Rose Photo 2006 Competition