Hooray & thanks.

This is the Garden Express Rose Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. Please refer to the Competition Terms & Conditions and the specific Judging Criteria and Prize announcements. Entries close February 17th 2006. Competition now closed.

Hooray & thanks.

Postby scamper » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:41 pm

I have just spent a lovely hour or so looking through and reading all the posts in garden gallery and rose competition and a lot more. I really feel as though I have had a walk through beautiful gardens. Especially Marrions pictures, she is a gardener and a half. This is a truly inspirational site to visit. I have enjoyed it so much. Thankyou to all the lovely gardeners and their photographers. :) :) :) :) Scamper.

P.S. I wish my Scamper could enjoy it with me. I don't think cats can understand pictures. She lies beside me and licks my arm every now and then. :wink: :)
scamper
Head Gardener

Postby Sam » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:56 pm

I always feel among friends on this forum - I agree with you completely, Scamper.

I've discovered something that makes it easy when I log on - I go to "posts since my last visit" - makes it very easy to catch up on what's been going on.

Sam
Sam
Garden Wizard

Postby Marrion » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:35 pm

Thankyou, Scamper, I agree with Sam too , this forum is a lovely place to visit and catch up with special garden friends.
Marrion

Postby Lea » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:28 pm

:D And your cat Scamper might not seem to pay attention to the photos ;) but it's lovely to read how she's sharing it with you by sitting at your side 8)
"The butterfly does not count years, but moments, and therefore has enough time." - Rabindranath Tagore
Lea
Head Curator

Return to Rose Photo 2006 Competition