Cathedral City

This is the Garden Express Rose Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. Please refer to the Competition Terms & Conditions and the specific Judging Criteria and Prize announcements. Entries close February 17th 2006. Competition now closed.

Cathedral City

Postby Luzy » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:44 pm

I guess there's now no hope that I'll get a rose bush full of blooms this season - more care is required. :oops: :oops: The best thing about the first year of trying bare rooted roses, though, is that each is still alive, and each have kept on sending out a bloom or two. I'll have to encourage them to get their roots farther down into the clay! :roll:

:D
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby Marrion » Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:33 pm

Gorgeous photos as always, Luzy (Y) and you must doing everything right because the leaves look so healthy. Now is a good time to give them a feedof organic fertiliser.
Marrion

Postby Luzy » Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:56 pm

Guess I'd better confess - out of the four or five stems this has, the one with the flower on it is the only one with leaves... :oops: :oops: :oops:
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby Pam » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:31 pm

Ah yes, but who'd have known? :lol: It contrasts well with the other flowers around it.
Pam
Garden Wizard

Return to Rose Photo 2006 Competition