Autumn Garden

This is the Garden Express Themed Garden Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. Please refer to the Competition Terms & Conditions and the specific Judging Criteria and Prize announcements. Entries closed June 12th 2006 and winner announced.

Autumn Garden

Postby kitkat » Sun May 14, 2006 1:56 pm

This photo is a collage of different bits of my garden so may not be eligible but I liked the idea so had a play yesterday with camera and computer. I have the originals of each photo if anyone wants to see it bigger.Tell me what you think :shock:

kitkat
Head Curator

Postby Luzy » Sun May 14, 2006 5:01 pm

Wow, kitkat, how imaginative! I find that there's something reather intruiging about small photos, makes me want to see more. The grape vine (?) with the chairs looks soooo relaxing. :D
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby Pokie » Sun May 14, 2006 7:27 pm

Looks good Kitkat! Love the middle right hand side photo! :)

Looks great! :)
Pokie
Garden Wizard

Postby Pam » Mon May 15, 2006 5:46 am

Yes, I'm wondering what it is we're looking at there, too. You have had fun, haven't you?
Pam
Garden Wizard

Postby kitkat » Tue May 16, 2006 6:27 pm

I love Autumn colours and all te falling leaves...if I was a kid I'd roll in them.(I couldn't get up if it did it now! :lol: )
The middle RHS pic is of the golden Ash tree with the old corn crusher under it and an old stone grinder that is slowly sagging to one side...eventually it will fall off the stand and then I'll use it by the pond I think.
Under the grape arbour is one of my favourite spots, I took the pic of the leaves against the sky from under there...thats my favorite pic.I am hoping to dig it all out and pave under there maybe in Spring after I finish the pond and chookpens.
kitkat
Head Curator

Return to Themed Garden 2006 Photo Competition