Our Garden Railway

This is the Garden Express Themed Garden Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. Please refer to the Competition Terms & Conditions and the specific Judging Criteria and Prize announcements. Entries closed June 12th 2006 and winner announced.

Our Garden Railway

Postby Patricia » Thu May 25, 2006 3:47 pm

Note the good "old fashioned" red geraniums in the background
Patricia
Gardening Sage

Postby Spider Lily » Thu May 25, 2006 4:11 pm

Looks great Patricia! My kids loved it too!!
Spider Lily
Gardening Sage

Postby Luzy » Thu May 25, 2006 4:26 pm

Toot toot!! Wonderful, Patricia! :D My husband is jealous - he has the trains but not in the garden yet!
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby kitkat » Sun May 28, 2006 3:41 pm

Hey Patricia lol: :lol: that must be my train , it has my name on it (Soo):lol: :lol: When I was a child my uncle was paymaster on what is now Puffing Billy in the Dandenongs .He used to tell me that when it tooted it was saying SOO OO, which is how I ended up as Soo from Susan.

I too have a huge amount of HO train stuff, brought from an estate auction, I had planned to set it up around the walls of my studio but sadly it never happened.I also have years and years of Model Rail magazines which led me into making miniatures.I used to make miniature (1/12th scale) garages and gardens, even a conservatory complete with plants, and once a fairies treestump house.I always wanted to have a train garden and I just absolutely LOVE Yours!! ::lol: :lol: I have trains in my blood as many members of my family worked for Vic rail in the early days, I love going across the Nullabor by train,and I just loved the train trip around China,one day I'd like to 'do' the Canada rockies train trip too! :D
Smiles from SueB
[color=#40BF00]
Thanks for Sharing
Gardens..... food for Body and Soul.[/color]
kitkat
Head Curator

Postby Lea » Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:08 am

That's lovely, Patricia 8) Made me smile! :D
"The butterfly does not count years, but moments, and therefore has enough time." - Rabindranath Tagore
Lea
Head Curator

Return to Themed Garden 2006 Photo Competition