Winners

This is the Garden Express Themed Garden Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. Please refer to the Competition Terms & Conditions and the specific Judging Criteria and Prize announcements. Entries closed June 12th 2006 and winner announced.

Postby Luzy » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:49 pm

a weakness for plants that are a little out-of-the-ordinary

But, on those (few :oops: ) occasions when they work - it's a great feeling! :D :D
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby kitkat » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:38 pm

Congratulations to both Pam and Patricia, both well deserved awards. Hope you both get as much fun out of choosing your "prizes' as we did in sharing your photos.
Thanks again to GE for making this possible it adds an extra dimension of fun to the forum and our chats.
Smiles from SueB
[color=#40BF00]
Thanks for Sharing
Gardens..... food for Body and Soul.[/color]
kitkat
Head Curator

Postby Pam » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:53 pm

Hope you both get as much fun out of choosing your "prizes' as we did in sharing your photos.

Awww KitKat, that's very sweet! Thankyou! :D
Pam
Garden Wizard

Postby Patricia » Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:57 pm

Yes, have to join Pam in saying again thank you to everyone for your well wishes & again thanks to GE...boy am I having a hard time deciding what I want to spend my prize money on!!! but then again..prob half the fun is in the looking......& as I stated earlier there where some fantastic photos in the comp & this is prob adding to my problem on what to buy...Midgin's fabulous mix of colour has got me thinking I should start looking more at the foliage colours etc....good fun nevertheless!!! :lol: :lol:
Tai Chi - Mind, body and spirit are all exercised simultaneously. The continuous flowing movements of Tai Chi are based on the principle that running water never stagnates. The gentle movements relax your muscles while strengthening your body and mind.
Patricia
Gardening Sage

Postby Yani » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:05 am

Pam...it's great foliage. I've been thinking to have some foliage in between the flowers or perennials for my new garden. Itc an break up the repetitive and create its own charm. Btw..I'm reading too much Burke's Backyard, Better and Homes Magazine and others :oops:
Mouse and Bunny ROCKS!!! :lol: :lol:

Image Image
Yani
Garden Wizard

Postby Lea » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:29 pm

CONGRATULATIONS, Pam and Patricia (Y) 8) :D Two beautiful photos ... and have fun choosing what to spend your winnings on (Y) :D CONGRATULATIONS again to you both 8) :D
"The butterfly does not count years, but moments, and therefore has enough time." - Rabindranath Tagore
Lea
Head Curator

Postby Pam » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:03 pm

Thankyou Lea! It's great to see you back again!
Pam
Garden Wizard

Previous

Return to Themed Garden 2006 Photo Competition