New 'Outdoor Area' Garden Forum?

This is the general garden forum where you can search existing messages for answers to your questions or post a new message for others to reply to. Use the topic specific forums where appropriate.

Moderators: Forum_mod, Pam, Luzy, jack, Sam

Re: New 'Outdoor Area' Garden Forum?

Postby Izzy Regan » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:31 pm

Let's make this thread active again.

What do you think of this outdoor space?

Izzy Regan
Weeder

Postby midgin » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:22 pm

Looks rather plush, not really my style and wouldn't be practical IMO. My possums would make short work of that lovely decor...I can see broken vases, possum wee etc.
In my garden, I hesitate to place a pot on a pedestal knowing that 'you know who' will no doubt knock it to the ground. Then I have the flying fox who leave splats to let me know they have visited...I suspect other creatures come to visit at night. :-?
Regards the soft furnishings...I find the cushions on my verandah get dusty as...and they can be hosed.
No, that room is not my choice....but 'to each his own'...
midgin
Garden Wizard

Postby Pam » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:46 am

In all honesty STERILE is the word that comes to mind. It would obviously suit some people, but who has the time to take cushions in and out , or alternately, cover them when not in use, unless they get no dust there of course, nor birds.
Pam
Garden Wizard

outdoor loveseat cover

Postby Elizabeeth » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Due to the fact high quality patio and garden furniture was made to hold up against the weather, you could possibly ponder whether patio and garden furniture protects are truly necessary. Garden and patio furniture protects present an additional covering associated with security to keep the patio furniture in great shape, in order to extending their life. You must think of contributing patio and garden furniture protects whenever the home furniture will not being used to get a long or maybe you anticipate badly rough weather.

outdoor loveseat cover

If you need more information about outdoor furniture cover and more click here:
http://www.nationalpatiocovers.com/
Elizabeeth
Apprentice

Previous

Return to Garden Forum