Spring reds

This is the Garden Express 2006 Spring Garden Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. Please refer to the Competition Terms & Conditions and the specific Judging Criteria and Prize announcements. Entries closed November 30th 2006. Judging complete and winners announced.

Postby Luzy » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:37 pm

Yes, and yes (to the first one, he also bought along a mate...) Want some bay leaves or more?
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby The Estate » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:44 pm

Luzy wrote:Yes, and yes (to the first one, he also bought along a mate...) Want some bay leaves or more?

Had a few bay leaves posted too me from my forum which I wa excommunicated from and used then for cooking stews, cass. and pasta sause, were great but added a few extra as they weren't that strong, son likes the organic touch seens his chosen proff. at this point of time is being a chef :roll: :roll:
The Estate
Garden Wizard

Postby The Estate » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:45 pm

Must improve my typos or get glasses checked or slow down fingers :evil:
The Estate
Garden Wizard

Postby Luzy » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:47 pm

You've got to nuture that kind of calling, Thee (and I knew what you meant...). How many branches do you want?
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby The Estate » Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:10 pm

enough leaves to fill a large maccona coffe jar would be fine, wanna drop them in :shock: :shock: when your not too busy :roll: :roll:
The Estate
Garden Wizard

Postby enrico » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:09 pm

:D Lovely,Luzy... it sure makes a big difference :shock: giving it a prune :shock:
Midgin.... we don`t think you`re flash mate... :roll: your`e one of us..it`s allright :D It`s good to know them though ...like Luzy I NEVER know how to pronounce them :D :lol: :lol:
enrico
Garden Wizard

Postby Yani » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:31 pm

Very nice tree, Luzy!

Midgin, don't worry about botanical names. I'm still learning and most of the plants I know was told by theur botanical name. Hence why when I mentioned Callistemon, some people don't know what I was talking about :roll: :roll: . Must learn more common names too :oops:
Mouse and Bunny ROCKS!!! :lol: :lol:

Image Image
Yani
Garden Wizard

Postby Spider Lily » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:03 am

Luzy, I have to admit that I am not really a fan of bottlebrushes but that is a nice looking one!
I think I don't like them because our Council has them along the footpaths and they are straggly, need a good prune and some kind of pick me up. If they wanted natives I would have much preferred something like Grevilleas.
We have a pinky/purply one at work which looks nice.
Spider Lily
Gardening Sage

Previous

Return to Spring Garden 2006 Photo Competition