Fuschia and Lobelia

This is the Garden Express 2006 Spring Garden Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. Please refer to the Competition Terms & Conditions and the specific Judging Criteria and Prize announcements. Entries closed November 30th 2006. Judging complete and winners announced.

Fuschia and Lobelia

Postby Yani » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:07 am

They look great together. I've been trying to find what exactly suitable for this planter and changed the plants there for few times. Finally Fuschia and Lobelia took the place.

Mouse and Bunny ROCKS!!! :lol: :lol:

Image Image
Yani
Garden Wizard

Postby The Estate » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:11 am

Thanks for that, I love the blue lobelia, such a striking clour, and self saws very well :lol:
The Estate
Garden Wizard

Postby Yani » Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:13 am

Thanks a lot, Thee :) .

Image Image
Yani
Garden Wizard

Postby Luzy » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:16 pm

This one's my favourite, Yani - love the combination and it really suits your front (?) door! :D Won't take long before it's all sprawling over the rim, too! :D :D
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby Spider Lily » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:14 pm

I love the pink and purply/blue together Yani. Good colour combo and what a nice scene to greet your guests!
Spider Lily
Gardening Sage

Postby Yani » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:51 pm

Thanks ladies. I love the colour combination too. Good to know I learn useful things from this forum hey :wink: .

Spider Lily, now I use this planter as sign of my house. When my friend/neighbours one street behind ask which one is my house....I said the ones with big planter of pink/purple flowers :P . Or....find the house with colourful frontyard, then it must be mine :lol:

Image Image
Yani
Garden Wizard

Postby The Estate » Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:21 am

Yani wrote:Thanks ladies. I love the colour combination too. Good to know I learn useful things from this forum hey :wink: .

Spider Lily, now I use this planter as sign of my house. When my friend/neighbours one street behind ask which one is my house....I said the ones with big planter of pink/purple flowers :P . Or....find the house with colourful frontyard, then it must be mine :lol:

:lol: :lol: I always say look for the big white fence at the T intersection, does help.
The Estate
Garden Wizard

Return to Spring Garden 2006 Photo Competition