Bonsai Blog For beginners

A forum dedicated to bonsai, the art of growing dwarfed, ornamentally shaped trees or shrubs in small shallow containers.

Moderators: Forum_mod, Pam, taffyman, DrDuncs

Bonsai Blog For beginners

Postby alpinebonsart » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi to all you Bonsai nuts , this is my blog to show amateurs like me the wonderful "Art Of Bonsai". I hope someone gets some inspiration or motivation out of the site
http://alpinebonsart.blogspot.com/ . Cheers Ian
alpinebonsart
Curator

Re: Bonsai Blog For beginners

Postby taffyman » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:06 pm

Hi Ian, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Good to see another experienced 'Bonsai Nut' posting. It's really good to have people here from different climatic regions and especially with local knowledge of growing conditions etc. Hopefully we can all learn something new from each other (Y)
Taffy
Have fun, life is way too short for anything else
taffyman
Garden Wizard

Postby alpinebonsart » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:20 pm

taffyman wrote:Hi Ian, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Good to see another experienced 'Bonsai Nut' posting. It's really good to have people here from different climatic regions and especially with local knowledge of growing conditions etc. Hopefully we can all learn something new from each other (Y)

Hi Taffy always learning and willing to help if i can, cant beat personal experience . What works for some maynot for others . Obsession and passion is a learning experience in itself . Thanks for the welcome .Cheers Ian
alpinebonsart
Curator

Postby lmrk » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:14 am

Hi Ian *waves maniacally*. Welcome aboard!! Another bonsai brain to pick - EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y) (Y) (Y)

Cheers
Leah
Does a watched bonsai ever grow?
lmrk
Curator

Postby alpinebonsart » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:44 pm

lmrk wrote:Hi Ian *waves maniacally*. Welcome aboard!! Another bonsai brain to pick - EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Y) (Y) (Y)

Cheers
Leah

Hi leah , thanks for the welcome , But my brain is full size i only obsess , create and craft in miniture .Nice to be here . Cheers Ian
alpinebonsart
Curator

Return to Bonsai