Landscaped Trainers

A forum dedicated to bonsai, the art of growing dwarfed, ornamentally shaped trees or shrubs in small shallow containers.

Moderators: Forum_mod, Pam, taffyman, DrDuncs

Landscaped Trainers

Postby alpinebonsart » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:24 am

This is the vertical rock that will be used to test my trays and rocks for durability , hope the hold up to all expectation
100_4831.jpg
100_4836.jpg
a few cuttings
100_4404.jpg
The mother tree
It took a marathon 9 hours to attach the Figs , each of the smaller plants are cuttings from the mother taken tree when they were "Return to Sender" from my Nieces back in April 09 . I dont think i will allow the GIRLS to use this as a Cricket Wicket :roll: . With a few days to settle i will then apply the wire and complete the styling .The wiring should have been applied to each individual trunk before planting however its not a job i particularly enjoy .Cheers
alpinebonsart
Curator

Re: Landscaped Trainers

Postby alpinebonsart » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:39 am

100_4850.jpg
100_4849.jpg
Finished height is 1m and weighs 24 kg , guess it wont blow over in the wind . Now come on people let see some more uploads as i need some motivation from you .Inspiration and Motivation started when i joined this forum and it came from you people .Lets see some of your works .Cheers and Happy Bonsai Alpinebonsart
alpinebonsart
Curator

Re: Landscaped Trainers

Postby alpinebonsart » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:09 pm

This is the finished Ishitsuki or Vertical landscape .Minimal wiring and styling and landscaped with green moss placed into a round tray and completed .
100_4941.jpg
Cheers Alpine
alpinebonsart
Curator

Return to Bonsai