Wire marks

A forum dedicated to bonsai, the art of growing dwarfed, ornamentally shaped trees or shrubs in small shallow containers.

Moderators: Forum_mod, Pam, taffyman, DrDuncs

Re: Wire marks

Postby lmrk » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:33 pm

That looks fantastic Taffy. Well done!! Never heard of the cluster fig, but it sure is beautiful!!! (Y)

Pam wrote:I see you've wired the branches taffy - don't forget about it. :twisted: :lol:

Cheeky Pam! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Taffy, any suggestions as to how to get rid of these wire marks on a Chinese elm? They are in key areas, so can't cut them off I'm afraid.

Chinese elms are weird trees - they lose their leaves, regrow them, lose them again and then regrow - all in a couple of weeks!!! :-? :-? :roll: Odd

Oh, and here are my new babies if anyone is interested (well, not new, I've had them since the end of November 08):

Sidney James Vicious (5.5 months old):

Johnny George Thoroughgood Rotten (7 months old):

Sid & Johnny together:

Sorry for high-jacking your thread Taffy :oops: :oops: :P
Does a watched bonsai ever grow?
lmrk
Curator

Postby Luzy » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:23 pm

What cool cats, Leah 8) It looks like they both know how beautiful they are. (Sorry Taffy... :oops: )
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby taffyman » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:35 pm

No need to apologize Luzy. They are good looking cats - and I know they'll have a great home with Leah (showing her age a bit with the names though) :twisted:

They sure look nice and comfortable in that last photo - they've found a new servant! :lol: :lol:
Taffy
Have fun, life is way too short for anything else
taffyman
Garden Wizard

Postby lmrk » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Thanks Taffy and Luzy. They are both Ragdoll cats and yes, they do know how gorgeous they are! :mrgreen:
Does a watched bonsai ever grow?
lmrk
Curator

Previous

Return to Bonsai