Help to identify what is killing my herbs

A forum to post photos and descriptions of plants and garden pests for possible identification by other Forum members. Identification may not be possible but it never hurts to ask.

Moderators: Forum_mod, Pam, Sam, Luzy, Bulbinella

Help to identify what is killing my herbs

Postby vgalaron » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:21 pm

Hello,

9 months ago I planted some oregano plants that have been looking great through the winter, but suddenly the oregano plant and the flowers that I had closer to it have died.
I removed them and planted new flowers and basil this time, and they are not looking good either...
In between them I have some geranium and thyme that are looking good, but I'm a bit worried something odd may be going on in the soil, because the thyme is also starting to look a bit odd.

Could you please help me identify the issue?
Attachments
IMG_0655.JPG
thyme
IMG_0651.JPG
Oregano
vgalaron
Apprentice

Re: Help to identify what is killing my herbs

Postby cazza » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:58 pm

Is it damp where they are planted? Looks like some sort of root rot....
cazza
Head Gardener

Re: Help to identify what is killing my herbs

Postby Bruzzybill » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:22 pm

Looks fungal
Bruzzybill
Weeder

News: Miami Business Fresh News. remmont.com

Postby RENTAAger » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:57 pm

What is missouri’s / Video
<p>Missouri - s Hawley faces awkward questions about his political operation, MSNBC What is missouri’s Missouri’s Hawley faces awkward questions about his political operation As a candidate for statewide office just two years ago, Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley (R) ran memorable commercials featuring a bunch of men in suits climbing ladders. It was a compelling metaphor: Hawley complained about ambitious politicians running for offices they don’t really care about, only to climb ladders to some higher office. The Missouri Republican told voters he actually wanted to serve as state attorney general, and voters believed him, handing the young attorney ...</p>
<p>The post <a href="http://credits.remmont.com/what-is-missouris-video/">What is missouri’s / Video</a> appeared first on <a href="http://credits.remmont.com">Credits</a>.</p>

Indianapolis Business
RENTAAger
Propagator

Return to Plant & Pest ID