Region

We welcome your feedback on the Garden Express website and ideas on how we can better serve your needs.

Moderator: Forum_mod

Region

Postby abwal » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Again there seems to be an increase in the numbers of new members seeking information but not indicating their area. Perhaps it could be made a mandatory statement in the registration process. If they do not wish to reveal the city, at least the region could be stated. New members are not always aware that this forum now covers most of Australia and its variety of growing conditions.
Gardening is sharing.
abwal
Garden Wizard

Re: Region

Postby The Estate » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:28 pm

abwal wrote:Again there seems to be an increase in the numbers of new members seeking information but not indicating their area. Perhaps it could be made a mandatory statement in the registration process. If they do not wish to reveal the city, at least the region could be stated. New members are not always aware that this forum now covers most of Australia and its variety of growing conditions.

I agree maybe put the thingo *** unless provided they cant reg. as I also find myself asking where , when how and what :-P not that I can always help ect....if down Sth have a bit of an :idea: :roll:
The Estate
Garden Wizard

Return to Feedback