Thumbs Up Garden Express!

We welcome your feedback on the Garden Express website and ideas on how we can better serve your needs.

Moderator: Forum_mod

Thumbs Up Garden Express!

Postby Carolyn1978 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:15 pm

I just wanted to post a thank you to Garden Express, I have recently moved into a new home and am madly gardening away. I have been mail ordering plants and have been very impressed with the size, quality and packing of the plants from Garden Express. I have ordered from 2 other mail order companies since moving in a few months ago - that last of which had me in tears earlier this month as each plant I unwrapped from them was puny, dried out, yellow/brown and obviously just not going to survive :cry: .

So thank you Garden Express I will definitely be ordering more from you, you have restored my faith in mail ordering plants!

Carolyn (F)
Garden tragic.
Carolyn1978
Head Gardener

Re: Thumbs Up Garden Express!

Postby Sam » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:23 pm

Don't forget to post some before and after photos so we can enjoy your progress!
“Tomatoes and oregano make it Italian, wine and tarragon
make it French, sour cream makes it Russian, lemon and
cinnamon make it Greek, soya sauce makes it Chinese, Garlic
makes it good.” Alice May Brock, Alice’s Restaurant Cookbook.
Sam
Garden Wizard

Re: Thumbs Up Garden Express!

Postby westie » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:52 pm

Hi everyone at GE. I am new to this forum but so excited that at last I have found a forum worthy of note where I can obtain information on all manner of flora and gardening. Well, just wanted to say 'thanks' and I look forward to posting soon as I plough through all the fabulous info on this forum.
westie
Pruner

Return to Feedback