Does anyone know what this is?

A forum for problem solving and exchanging ideas and knowledge related to the edible garden. Now includes sub-forum for sharing recipes and other ideas for using produce.

Moderators: Forum_mod, Pam, jack, Sam, Luzy

Does anyone know what this is?

Postby kitkat » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:43 pm

I think it MAY be mustard but as I have never seen mustard growing I am not sure ...I did sow some mustard seed from the kitchen in this bed so am wondering?????Or is it another triffid??
Just two are growing so I really am not sure as I sowed a lot of mustard as a green crop ..then cleverly forgot I had sown it and covered the bed with another layer of compost and ash...so..your guesses???

Image[/img]
kitkat
Head Curator

Postby Luzy » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:47 pm

No idea kitkat, but it looks nice. I could make up a name for it if you like... :lol:
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby gardenlen » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:56 pm

hey kitkat,

can you post a link to the picture please i acn't seem to get it to open.

len :?
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
May You Find Serenity and Tranquillity In
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://www.lensgarden.com.au
gardenlen
Gardening Sage

Postby Sam » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:17 pm

Does anybody post anywhere but photobucket - I mustn't be the only one having problems. Any other idea would be greatly appreciated!
Sam
Garden Wizard

Postby Pam » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:44 am

I've been beginning to wonder if someone might have been sabotaging photobucket. I did a bit of a google search yesterday to see if I could find any info. Apparently there was a server problem, but should be right now, though we can expect another interuption on the 9th (or was it the 11th?) of November.

Kitkat, your plant is a ....... ummm........ I dunno! :lol:
Pam
Garden Wizard

Postby Marrion » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:36 am

I don't know either, must be another Triffid :lol: Seem to be a few of those around lately :lol:
Yes photobucket is a pain at the moment but am sure it will soon be resolved. (yn)
Marrion

Postby kitkat » Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:39 pm

Ah so it's them and not me :oops: I thought it was me doing something wrong..the other day I couldn't get into Photobucket at all and next day just as far as login...I have more pics on Yahoo but they don't provide the links so you can post them here unfortunately.Hopefully they can siort it out soon ...it's probably someone sabotaging their links or something ....some people don't garden you know???? :wink:
kitkat
Head Curator

Return to Fruit and Produce