Too cute!

This Forum is dedicated to the Garden Express Garden Shed Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. This Competition has now closed.

Too cute!

Postby Pam » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:04 am

This is not my shed, it belongs to a friend. Mine is pretty much a spot under the front patio, which never seems to be left quite as tidy as it should. :oops:

Sarina's shed is just too cute not to be shown off, though. The previous owners of the house had been into leadlighting, so her tiny little potting shed (about 2 X 3 metres) came complete with a leadlight window. When she bought the place, this was, incidentally, the ONLY shed that was there.

Pam
Garden Wizard

Postby Marrion » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:15 pm

Pam, that is so gorgeous, just like a doll's house, it would make a great little girl's cubby house too and it's so neat and tidy.
Marrion

Postby Sam » Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:06 pm

Do you only know really neat people, Pam?
Sam
Garden Wizard

Postby Pam » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:20 am

Some of the people I know are pretty 'neat', Sam, but not necessarily in the sense that you meant. :lol: Sarina's and Col's places are incredibly tidy, though.
Pam
Garden Wizard

Postby kitkat » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:24 pm

Hey Pam ...you know me and there's no way on this Earth I can be called 'neat' . :lol: Nothing I build is ever quite 'right'..but thats OK with me and the plants , chooks, cat etc don't mind a bit :wink:
kitkat
Head Curator

Return to Garden Shed 2005 Photo Competition