A real MAN'S shed!

This Forum is dedicated to the Garden Express Garden Shed Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. This Competition has now closed.

A real MAN'S shed!

Postby Pam » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:14 am

This is unfortunately not within the 'Australian' theme requested by Ian, but far too good a shed not to share, nonetheless.

I first came accross this garden about 3 1/2 years ago, and was very impressed by Col's shed. As you can see, he's incredibly organised. The inside of his shed is almost a work of art in itself.

Fella's, I think you'll like this:

I just love his artwork on the back wall - no guesses needed as to what it is:

About a year ago, Col and his wife Betty demolished their garden at the side of the shed and built in a fernery, and here's what they did to the side of the shed:

As this next shot clearly shows, the 'windows' are actually mirrors. I think everyone who visits their garden is fooled by them the first time they see them.

All of the 'artwork' is Col's. I think Betty was a bit dubious when he started working with the kitchen utensils, but it all fits in quite well. She put her foot down about the noughts and crosses board he wanted to paint on the side fence, though. :lol:
Pam
Garden Wizard

Postby Marrion » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:17 pm

You have very tidy friends, Pam :D This shed looks like it's his shrine :lol: am impressed with his organisation (Y)
Marrion

Postby Pam » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:16 am

Marrion, he's slipped a bit, actually ALL of the coffee jars used to be the exact same size, with matching lids, of course!
Pam
Garden Wizard

Postby Pam » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:25 am

A bit of news: Col and Betty won the 'My favorite garden feature' section of the spring garden competition this past weekend with their end-of-shed display. :D
Pam
Garden Wizard

Return to Garden Shed 2005 Photo Competition