My cubby hole.

This Forum is dedicated to the Garden Express Garden Shed Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. This Competition has now closed.

My cubby hole.

Postby Pam » Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:30 pm

This is my little makeshift potting area, only a couple of square metres near the front entry (on the other side of the brick wall). I'm ashamed to have to admit this is the tidiest it has been for a while. :oops:

Anyway, having shown you all Col's and Sarina's fabulous sheds, I thought I'd better show you mine - not fabulous, but it is mine.
The iron lace panels, the chair and the little trike (for which I paid the princely sum of $1) all came from the recycle centre. As we are renting, I couldn't drill into the wall to secure a shelf, but my Bracketmaster brackets (from GE of course) work so well I doubt whether I would bother drilling even if I could!

On the wall that my back was toward while taking the pic, is one of those little 2 tier greenhouse thingies, which currently houses my dormant caladiums, all wrapped up in paper bags - next month's project will be potting them up again.

My little garden helper - doesn't have much to say, really, just sits around a lot!:lol:
Pam
Garden Wizard

Postby Marrion » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:44 pm

Pam that is gorgeous!! Looks great (Y)
Marrion

Postby Luzy » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:11 am

I love it Pam - that's wonderful (and much more interesting and practical than my area, which includes part of the lawn...). :D
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Return to Garden Shed 2005 Photo Competition