Latest winners

This Forum is dedicated to the Garden Express Spring Garden Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. Please refer to the Competition Terms & Conditions and the specific Judging Criteria and Prize announcements. Competition now closed.

Latest winners

Postby ian » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:17 pm

The long wait is over as the judges' results are finally available after some discussion to come up with the winners from a number of finalists.

The winners for the Spring Garden Photo Competition are:

1st prize - $200 Garden Express voucher - Luzy for "First Bluebells" :D

2nd prize - $60 Garden Express voucher - Marrion for her "Spring Border" :D

Congratulation to you both. Once again thanks to all who entered and good luck in the upcoming Competitions. (yn)

Remember to keep your camera handy throughout the year so that you can capture that perfect shot to have ready for when the relevant competition comes along. (P)
Last edited by ian on Wed May 30, 2007 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ian
Site Admin

congrats to all

Postby jack » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:28 pm

congrats to all, hope you have fun spending the vouchers,
Last edited by jack on Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jack
Head Curator

Postby Kerrie » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:57 pm

Congratulations, ladies!

Kerrie
Kerrie
Curator

Postby Marrion » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:52 pm

Hey, Luzy, you clever little cookie :lol: Well done (Y) (Y)
Marrion

Postby Luzy » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:00 pm

Woo hoo!!!! I'm excited!! I feel like I've had red cordial, green cordial AND chocolate!! How exciting :lol:

Thank you to all at Garden Express - for the all the inspiration you keep offering. And thank you to all Fellow Forum Folk for the chance to show off my patch - I just love the support you give!! :D :D
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby Marrion » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:03 pm

You deservie it Luzy, you are a wonderful contributer and an inspiration to us all with your comments and input (Y)
Marrion

Postby Marrion » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:06 pm

Thankyou once again, Ian, and many thanks to GE for their support. I am so pleased about it (Y) and have enjoyed every minute of it. I will be putting the prize money to good use :)
Marrion

Postby Shotgun Paul. » Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:25 pm

Evening ladies,

Congratulations to both of you winning the comp.
Wel done and spend wisely.

Regards,
Paul.
Shotgun Paul.
Head Curator

Postby Pam » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:31 am

Wel done and spend wisely.

No way - blow the lot! :lol: Congratulations to you both, ladies - way to go! :mrgreen: (Y) (Y) (Y)

i dont own or have the expenditure to own a camera worthy of taking shots to the standard of the bluebells, they are great shots, but at least i displayed one of the criteria:
"is that the garden should be achievable to a typical Australian gardener without unreasonable effort or expertise or expendituremy best effort and what anyone can achieve in their garden."
so hopefully with another years growth and some more money spend on programs or cameras i might do better in future comp's.

Even without a 'better' camera, Jack, I reckon in a year's time your garden will be hard to beat. I look forward to seeing pics of it as it develops. I didn't think there was too much wrong with the quality of the pics you entered, however.
Pam
Garden Wizard

Postby Herby » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:39 pm

WTG Luzy, well done! :)
I bet your already going through the catalogue?
let us know what you got with the prize won't you?
Herby
Groundsperson

Postby Luzy » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:58 pm

Hi Ben,

Thanks very much - and you're right, the catalogue's dog-eared... :lol: Problem is I can't make up my mind - how unusual!!! :lol: :lol:
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby Lea » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:27 pm

Congratulations, Luzy and Marrion (Y) :D I love your two winning photos, too 8) Good on you, and have fun choosing your prizes (Y)

And belated congrats to Marrion and Kitkat on winning the Garden Shed competition too (Y) 8) I'm sorry I didn't check out the forum earlier, before the post was locked, but I've been concentrating on my end-of-semester studies ;)

Congratulations, all (Y) :D
"The butterfly does not count years, but moments, and therefore has enough time." - Rabindranath Tagore
Lea
Head Curator

Return to Spring 2005 Garden Photo Competition