A Taste of Spring

This Forum is dedicated to the Garden Express Spring Garden Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. Please refer to the Competition Terms & Conditions and the specific Judging Criteria and Prize announcements. Competition now closed.

A Taste of Spring

Postby Marrion » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:03 pm

Here is the first of my Spring photos. You can see a Pink Impression tulip way over to the right and in the foreground are Passionale and Atilla interplanted with pansies and some Avonview Lavenders in the front with Alstroemeria behind

Marrion

nice

Postby jack » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:41 pm

very nice just wish i had the climate to get tulips growing, funny to see its only you in tassie and me out in the west who are posting to this forum, thought the victorians would have had a few shots taken by now.
Me off to the garden now to take more shots for my post, have the pc now located in front room next to window so i can watch my garden grow.
jack
Head Curator

Postby Luzy » Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:43 pm

Wow, another beautiful photograph Marrion. And you said you didn't have any garden sculptures - that rock sculpture is sensational. Well done!
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby Herby » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:39 pm

my plum this morning..

Herby
Groundsperson

Postby Pam » Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:39 am

Marion, Marion, Marion! You MUST do something to blur, or otherwise get rid of that blue patch that seems to find its way into all (well most) of your pics - it's like the garden hose that seems to find its way into most of mine, and the first thing that seems to catch the eye! :lol: :lol:

And now that rock, which is to-die-for!!!

Your pic looks like it belongs on a postcard - absolutely stunning!
Pam
Garden Wizard

Return to Spring 2005 Garden Photo Competition