Really messy garden

This Forum is dedicated to the Garden Express Spring Garden Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. Please refer to the Competition Terms & Conditions and the specific Judging Criteria and Prize announcements. Competition now closed.

Really messy garden

Postby Luzy » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:56 pm

I don't think I'll ever have a neat garden! However, the anenomes have been flowering beautifully for ages.

:)
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby kitkat » Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:13 pm

Hey Luzy ..to repeat myself..Nature doesn't "DO" neat!! :D No point in being anal about a garden is there ...it is meant to be enjoyed not worried about...so...enjoy!
I just spent four hours whipper snipping long grass around the boundary and haven't even got close to finishing ...phew ....willie wagtail was following me around and catching bugs as they flew away from the agro machine :lol: now its time to relax and talk gardening ! :lol: 8) :lol:
kitkat
Head Curator

Re: Really messy garden

Postby Pam » Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:29 pm

I don't think I'll ever have a neat garden!

Ha ha! Me neither! I think my poor hubby has given up even shaking his head about it. A formal, manicured garden just isn't me, though!
Pam
Garden Wizard

Postby Luzy » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:51 pm

I agree about the non-formal and non-manicured - where would I stick all my impulse buys? Or the hundreds of other things I'd like to try? :lol:
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby Marrion » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:00 pm

Couldn't agree more. Cottage gardens aren't meant to look manicured and they are my favourite gardens.
Marrion

Return to Spring 2005 Garden Photo Competition