The Last Daffodil

This Forum is dedicated to the Garden Express Spring Garden Photo Competition. Entrants need to be Garden Express Forum members. Please refer to the Competition Terms & Conditions and the specific Judging Criteria and Prize announcements. Competition now closed.

The Last Daffodil

Postby Luzy » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:41 pm

You've just got to love a spring bulb mixture - they just keep going! :D My really messy garden still has anemomes waving over it; a hoop petticoat only just faded; and there are still grape hyacinths popping up here and there - first to flower and last to go, so it seems.

But, this must be the last of the daffodils, sad to say. Possibly a Pheasant's Eye, probably needing more care :oops: . I look forward to next season... :D :D

:lol: :lol:
Luzy
Garden Wizard

Postby Marrion » Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:19 am

It looks very pretty, Luzy, a lovely mixture combining beautifully! It is sad to see the bulbs disappear but there are still lots of things to look forward to for summer.
Good luck everyone in the competition, it has been great fun (Y) and I'm sure it's honed our camera skills :lol:
Marrion

Postby Luzy » Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:42 pm

It certainly has been good fun! :D And is everyone thinking about how to plant next year's bulbs? :lol: :lol: The best to all!!! 8)
Luzy
Garden Wizard

competition

Postby jack » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:35 pm

has the comp ended yet?
shed one closed on time yet this one is still open, me eager to know who wins.
good luck to every one and lets hope we have more photo comps
jack
Head Curator

Return to Spring 2005 Garden Photo Competition